There is a global trend towards online learning. It allows students to learn at their own pace in an environment they feel comfortable in, taking a lot of the stress out of classroom environments.
That’s why when you create an online training portal, it’s important that it not only stands out from the crowd, it functions smoothly and flawlessly. You want a training portal that says ‘wow this organization has their stuff together.’
When you create an online training program, you are value adding to your business and brand. If you’re employing staff, then giving them access to easy to understand high-quality training is vital to the success of your business. Online platforms can make training easy, taking the hassle and stress out of your life, and freeing you up to focus on more important things like growing your business or focuses on other aspects of the day-to-day running of your company.
It can be challenging to make time for learning, which is why it is important to design programs which are flexible and convenient for your learners.
Of course there are already a lot of online training programs on the market, but those selling these programs don’t always consider what is really involved to create a seamless training experience. Things to consider when creating your trainings are not just exciting, clear and captivating content, but drip-feed schedules, reminder emails, and allowing your learners to fit their online learning program around their availability.
Web Vision Solutions will be co-hosting a webinar about the 8 Stages to Selling Online Learning Centre, where they will discuss the 8 key aspects of online training. Some of the different things which will be discussed in the webinar are:
- Stage 1: Designing your Product: designing a learning product that will get rave reviews and confirm your reputation as the go-to-expert.
- Stage 2: Writing your Curriculum: creating a solid, outcomes based curriculum that sees the learners taking actions and getting results.
- Stage 3: Building your Resources: building learning resources like presentations and workbooks, that engage and motivate learners to take action.
- Stage 4: Evaluating and Reviewing your Content: practising continuous improvement so you can make your content better, every time you deliver it.
- Stage 5: Getting your Product Online: creating your online school in a platform which enhances your brand, makes it easy for students to work in and gives students the opportunity to undertake further courses.
- Stage 6: Creating your Marketing Funnel: capturing details of potential students, selling your products and collecting payments in an automated and integrated format so you can concentrate on other aspects of your business.
- Stage 7: Setting up Email Automation: building your rapport with your students, helping them feel supported and cared for, and give them the opportunity for advanced courses.
- Stage 8: Publicising your Courses: advertising your courses on various platforms to ensure that your courses reach your target audience.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get actionable steps and expert tips which you can use as a practical guide to develop and sell your online learning content. Sign up here: https://www.webvisionsolutions.com/8-stages-to-selling-online-learning-content/